Absolutely 'No Cost' to you
More and more businesses are now charging eftpos merchant fees to their customer. A fixed % is added to the customers invoice on each payment which covers all the eftpos fees like machine rental, bank surcharge and clickpos usage fees.
If your busienss structure allows to charge eftpos fee to customer, then this offer is the best for your business.
ClickPOS and Tyro have partnered to offer your business a hasle free option of having both pos and payment and you pay absolutely no fees.
This is achieved by charging the merchant eftpos fee to your customers, in turn pays for banks merchant fees as well as ClickPOS monthly fees. Tyro pays your total sales, directly into your account with no end of month fee charges.
'No Cost' ClickPOS & Tyro
What you get
ClickPOS iOS app
– integrated to Tyro eftpos terminal
– Customer display app
– foodpod online ordering portal
– Latest Eftpos pro machine
– Get paid what you sell
– No end of month statements adjusting merchant fees.
– No Terminal rental fee (usually $29 pm)
– Eftpos machine will be preset with customer surcharge %
– 24/7 support
To be eligiable for ‘No Cost’ ClickPOS.
– Business operating in Australia
– You need to be a new customer to Tyro.
– Minimum eftpos transaction greater than $10k per month
– Allow upto two weeks for eftpos machine delivery.
How to apply
Fill out your details on the above form, we will apply to Tyro and start the process. Tyro will be in touch with you to sign application documents.
Once Tyro approves your application, it can take upto two weeks to receive the eftpos terminal. During that time we will create a ClickPOS sign in account and start building your menu.