Fish and Chips POS system includes all the right tools for counter orders, fully integrated online orders. For busy shops, create multiple order stations
Minimal staff training required. Easy to navigate and step by step sales process.
Print various types of order dockets or adhesive labels so the customer can identify packaged orders
Setup for Burger and Fish & Chips point of sale
A typical Burger and Fish & Chips point of sale system requires the following recommended hardware.
At the front counter.
– An iPad as the main POS
– Recommended printer for front counter, which can print order docket, customer receipt, eftpos receipt and end of day balances.
– A Cashdrawer for those taking cash payments.
– An iPad near the telephone may be ideal for those busy taking phone orders.
– Share the printer to print from multiple iPads by connecting the printer to Ethernet.
– An option to print adhesive labels for packaged orders.
Foodpod. Free online ordering app.
A convenient online ordering app that integrates directly to ClickPOS.
Faster sales by integrating to recommended eftpos providers
Customer facing display
Download the free display app to enhance customer experience.
Choose your own Eftpos Integration
Connects seamlessly to Eftpos, including Tyro, Westpac, Till Payments and others
Performance at your fingertip
See takings and powerful reporting on your iPhone on all your stores.