2 x Careers available. See details below.
|| CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT
- Do you have exceptional communications and organisational skills?
- Love solving problems; always striving for 100% Customer Satisfaction?
- Possess high level of MSOffice & general PC skills?
An outstanding opportunity has arisen within our small team of professionals.This role will see you working as a team managing, training and supporting new and existing clients using our inhouse ClickPOS point of sale system.
We are looking for a well spoken and presented person to take the next step into this exciting career located on the CBD fringe. The following previous experiences would be a bonus but not mandatory;
Back office Retail management,
Computer software training skills,
Worked in a Call centre,
Telco industry such as Mobile Phone/Cellular industry
Knowledge of the ClickPOS system
Training on ClickPOS system and other software will be provided however, the sucessful applicant must show eagerness and be a quick learner.
All applicants with the right attitude and fit will be considered for this position.
Your role will invlove;
* Resolve customer queries via email, telephone or on-site.
* Training and supporting clients with the use of ClickPOS system
* Demostrate capabilities of ClickPOS system to potential clients.
* Document and forward notices and newsletters
* Report to manager any specific client requirements
* Attend tradeshows and be involved with similar marketing activities
* Be willing to travel interstate and overseas (if required)
* Have a high degree of attention to detail
To learn more about ClickPOS please go to www.clickpos.com
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.
email your resume to : email@example.com Job ID: CUSTSER
| June 2009
If you have demonstrated skills in ClickPOS and selling then this is an exciting opportunity to take your career to next level.
Your role will involve both telephone and onsite visits to potential clients demonstrating the features of this fantastic retail management system.
You must be well presented and spoken, and willing to travel.
email your resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org Job ID: SALESREP